Sunday, March 22, 2009

Late Post

I've definitely been meaning to post up a blog up lately, sadly I haven't gotten around to it. But, I have prevailed and am seemingly not paying attention at this meeting, I think others are taking notice. Regardless, that which includes me doing anything remotely productive, has led me here, now, "finally" as the ROCK says it, getting at this blogspot. Ya man, yup. This past week was pretty awesome, I was up and happy, chillin, now I feel kind of like FML, for those who know what's up, aja aj aj. But, Imma be alright. Chicago was great, I learned some information that I would consider being helpful.

I went to this loft party techno stuff that was in a warehouse looking place, it was pretty cool, I got pretty fucked up, which was needed/necessary.

But, back to my awesome week. I danced a lot, thought even more, laid in the grass, read, smiled, danced, I'm pretty sure I wrote that already, really the definition of HAPPY.

I think princess and I have stopped talking, like infinitely, definitely, which in all honesty kind of sucks. I was changing too much, I couldn't be happy with myself under all that jealosy and distraction, not that it was bad by deeming it a "distraction" but, definitely something that I thought wasn't worth me thinking it up. Like I was too in to it. Maybe that's where I fucked up. But anyway, it was super awesome meeting a new person, a cool Awesome person, even if it was for however long, I had a blast, and was HAPPY as hell when we did chill.

Ajaja, at the party, some white dudes came talking to me. One seemed really creepy like he was fine, but seemed like a myspace message sender dude, he was a cancer anyway. The other dude, Dave, was an aquarius, he was real cool, hell ya, I think we're going back to Chicago soon.

Also, I have been a vegetarian for almost 6 days now. Which coming from a person who gives in after a couple hours, is a big fucking deal. Hell ya man, I love it, like I feel like I'm controlling myself.

Ruthy just told us the definition of Hostile ( unfriendly, antogonist) it was pretty deep. That sucks. Boner Kill! aajaj, ajaj.

No comments:

Post a Comment