Friday, March 27, 2009

"I used to...now I know"

Damn Yesterday I was running to class and I ate it man, my jeans tore and I was gushing blood, it was all good but once I got to class there was a girl talking about Hurricane Katrina and placing all blame of the citizens of New Orleans, my adrenaline was pumping from that fall and I couldn't help but tell this girl the facts.

Fact: Most people there were people of color
Fact: Majority were of the low-income bracket
Fact: Mobility was difficult due to economic situations and social restrictions
Also, I went to the LAKER GAME, of course they dominated!
As for hanging out with Carlos after, I wasn't quite sure how I felt about him but now I know. I think in this particular situation I was too nice and understanding, WHAT? ahah me? Right?!ahah, yup.
YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN
I'm sure I have become a better person from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment