Friday, January 23, 2009

Tiempo Enamorada


Ruthy and I went to the TIEMPO LIBRE concert at the Wharton Center last night as part of this amazing program the Office of Inclusion has begun (Cultural Exchange). They are a latin-jazz group. But above all THEY WERE FINE! The lead singer and trumpet player (jizzed in my pants) had that most marvelous hip thrusting moves I have ever seen. After a mix up, and accidentally leaving the Hall, we returned and ran to the stage to dance! It was DOPE! Ruthy and I were kickin ass on that dance floor, busting out some moves I didn't know either of us even had. After dancing our legs and arses off, we got our program signed by the band, yada yada yada. THE best part was when the trumpet papi kept peering our way, saying "take a picture with me" with his eyes. So we took pictures with him and he kissed us, and it was just overal, a magical moment. He had the biggest hands. But getcha mind right, I ain't no groupie.
Hahah, I just looked on the Tiempo Libre website and this trumpet player is no where to be found in the band pictures. Was it a dreaM?

1 comment:

  1. yeah.. you are crazy enough to have dreampt it all

    ReplyDelete