Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I'm not the dinner and a movie type of girl
Imma classy bitch

...put a napkin on my lap
so that I don't receive the clap
look for my clit on my anatomy map
and run into my overstuffed jockstrap
of happiness.

On TV there's always a scene where a particular love interest falls asleep and their soon to be mate watches them sleep, thinking it's the most fantastic shit on earth. Well, Abel is drooling, farting, snorting, and sweating.  I cannot seem to contain myself, I am in love. Either that or I am disgusted, same difference.

You can't help but wonder what they're dreaming about. They seem so intensely focused, connected.  I think it is as if their subconscious is having a rave. With dirty music and even dirtier people.  Oh the joy of mental solitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment